Tuesday 17 April 2007

Armstrong


Its time to give my ants proper names!

AntWorks® suggest the following: "If you decide to name your ants, you might choose Armstrong as a surname".
Now AntWorks® need to be funny to sell their product. Their reasoning goes like this: Ant workers can carry up to 50 times their own weight blah blah blah (and all the crap you learnt at school), so they are very strong, "armstrong" ha ha ha.

I will call them "Armstrong" for a different reason: At the end of the day, they are "space ants" and as we all know: Neil Armstrong made space history. He was the first person ever to NOT set his foot on the moon (because the moon landing was a fake).

This is why I will call my ants "Armstrong".

Of course it is a bit odd to give them all the same name, but for me they all look the same and I don't know how to distinguish them so what else can I possibly do?